SDSN Youth seeking young, talented and passionate individuals for the role of ‘Campus Coordinator’
Are you passionate about making an impact?
Are you interested in being part of a global network of change makers?
Are you determined in tackling some of the biggest challenges of our time?
The youth division of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN Youth) is seeking young, talented and passionate individuals for the role of ‘Campus Coordinator’
Working with SDSN Youth enables you to be at the forefront of efforts taken by the United Nations, governmental and civil society in developing and leading a global movement for sustainable development.
• SDSN works with some of the world’s most influential businesses, academic institutions, government bodies and civil society groups in the sustainable development sector.
• By joining one of our teams, you will be working with a diverse and exceptional group of individuals with a variety of cultural, religious and political backgrounds, committed to sustainable development.
• The relationships you develop through SDSN Youth could serve as a foundation for your future endeavours.
• Attend high level domestic and international meetings and conferences and network with some of the most prominent figures in this space.
• Supported by our global team of experts across a range of areas, you will progress rapidly in a challenging but flexible and fulfilling environment.
• Your experiences will become central to our network’s efforts and legacy in empowering youth globally to make sustainable solutions.
• Working with SDSN Youth will enable you to have a real impact while navigating through complex scenarios and overcoming difficult hurdles, preparing you for challenges of leadership.
Position Title: Campus Coordinator
Position Description: http://sdsnyouth.org/join-the-team/campus-coordinator
Application Form: http://sdsnyouth.org/join-the-team/campus-coordinator
Application Deadline: 31 January 2016
“Empowering youth globally to create sustainable solutions”
In 2012, the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon launched the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) to mobilise global scientific and technological expertise to promote practical problem solving for sustainable development. In 2015, the SDSN launched its official youth division (SDSN Youth) to empower youth globally to create sustainable development solutions. SDSN Youth educates young people about the challenges of sustainable development and creates opportunities for them to use their creativity and knowledge to pioneer innovative solutions for the SDGs.