SDSN Networks Confront the Pandemic with Knowledge
- SDSN Youth Philippines launched the Interactive Philippine Dashboard, an initiative focused on combating misinformation on COVID-19 in the Philippines.
- SDSN Members Institute for Security Studies (ISS) and Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) partnered with the Frederick S Pardee Center for International Futures to release their new report, Exploring the impact of COVID-19 in Africa: a Scenario Analysis to 2020 on 25 June, 2020.
- The Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at SDSN Member University of Minnesota released a new podcast episode: A Coronavirus Forest Fire in the USA on 10 July, 2020.
- Antonio Pedro. The Day after COVID-19: Overcoming the Novel Coronavirus double jeopardy in Central Africa. CNBC Africa – June 29, 2020
- Jeffrey D. Sachs. How Inequality Fuels COVID-19 Deaths. Project Syndicate – June 29, 2020
- Shaida Badiee and Deidre Appel. A Vaccine is Not the Only Answer to Covid-19: Why Strengthening Statistical and Data Systems Must Be Part of the Solution. Next Billion - July 1, 2020
- Michelle Nunn spoke with Global Citizen about Fighting COVID-19 in Some of the World's Most Challenging Places. Global Citizen – July 2, 2020
- Jonathan Glennie. Data and Covid-19: Navigating Barriers to Data-based Policy-Making. SDSN TReNDS - July 7, 2020.
- Srinath Reddy on what we know about COVID-19 and India’s handling of the pandemic so far. The Indian Express – July 8, 2020
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, Richard Horton et al. The Lancet COVID-19 Commission. The Lancet – July 9, 2020
- Mariana Mazzucato and Antonio Andreoni. Government bailouts can help better our post COVID-19 lives. Channel News Asia – July 15, 2020