FES online-event «EU trade in the time of COVID-19: Facing the challenges, seizing the opportunities»
Prof. Phoebe Koundouri on 19/11 at 19:00 EET on a discussion at the online event “EU trade in the time of COVID-19: Facing the challenges, seizing the opportunities” organized by the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Athens.
We invite you on Thursday, November 19th at 7-9 pm EEST (Greek Time) to our online-event «EU trade in the time of COVID-19: Facing the challenges, seizing the opportunities».
We will discuss how the EU Trade is affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and what is its impact on Greece. The recovery of the current crisis can be only achieved through a renewed progressive agenda, providing sustainable development, multilateralism, and the modernization of global institutions.
19:30 EET Panel Discussion:
- The Impact of the Pandemic on the EU Trade Relations with USA and China
- International Trade in Covid Times - Challenges and Chances for Greece
- Sustainable Development as the Key to Progressive Trade Relations
- Barbara Melis, European Parliament, S&D Advisor to the International
- Trade Committee
- George Kavvathas, Head of The Hellenic Confederation of Professionals,
- Craftsmen & Merchants (GSEVEE)
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri, Athens University of Economics and Business; President-Elect of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, UN SDSN Greece Co-chair.
Chair: Elena Papadimitriou, Journalist at Skai TV
Watch the event at: https://www.livemedia.gr/video/412100
To register and watch the event in English follow this link: https://www.livemedia.com/fesoneutrade
Για εγγραφή και παρακολούθηση στα ελληνικά ακολουθήστε αυτό το σύνδεσμο: https://www.livemedia.gr/fesoneutrade
Learn more & read the agenda below